The Leadership Dialogue Guide is a proven method to improve the working relationship between managers and employees* through direct and facilitated dialogue.
Are you a Learning & Development professional, a coach, trainer or consultant? We have various ways to customize the guide to your specific requirements.
If you just need a pragmatic tool to offer your managerial colleagues or a hands-on exercise to support your leadership development programme – the guide can be utilized in many ways. As the standard inventory makes use of a set of questions derived from a specific leadership theory (based on Prof. M. Weggeman), you might feel the need to adjust the underlying theory to better fit into your existing frameworks. That is not a problem at all. We can adopt your leadership theory and apply it to our proven methodology.
Possible leadership theories that can be accommodated by the leadership dialogue guide include:
- Stephen Covey’s 7 habits of highly effective people
- Hay Group’s 6 leadership styles
- The 12 dimensions of good leadership by Manfred Kets de Vries
- or any other set of desired characteristics of leadership within your (client-)organisation
The strength of the leadership dialogue guide lies in its methodology. That is why we only cater for various content, but stay firm on the proven form and process.
* (or equivalent relations like team leaders and team members)
How does customization work?
If you are interested in a customized version of the guide, we will discuss with you a few important aspects:
- What is the target audience?
- Is it for stand-alone use or in the context of a development programme?
- Is there a specific leadership theory you want to use as a basis for the guide?
- Do you require any specific reporting?
- Operational aspects like: logistics, language, timings, online visualisation etc.
If we are clear on those aspects, we can come back to you with a quote. Upon agreement count on around 2 weeks to deliver your customized leadership dialogue guide.
Get in touch with us today through our contact page!